Empowering Clients Through Our Comprehensive Training
In today’s competitive business landscape, client training is no longer an optional add-on; it’s a vital component of a successful customer-centric strategy. And it’s one we have always valued. Clients of Zest gain skills and knowledge in a new and bespoke recycling and waste management programme, filling them with confidence to roll out across their organisation.
We always support clients in communicating the programme to all relevant stakeholders and service users, with the aim of achieving the highest levels of engagement and participation in the scheme.
Benefits of our client training
- Education – We don’t expect our clients to be experts in waste management. However, with our training and support, they will be educated regarding waste segregation, best practice, and compliance.
- Confidence – Our comprehensive training leaves our clients feeling confident and knowledgeable on how to effectively implement the programme with all team members.
- Success – Increased confidence leads to a higher level of engagement and success. When the whole team feel empowered, they are more likely to be proactive with the changes.
Zest Recycle supports NAIC
A great example of client training is our work with NAIC, the National Automotive Innovation Centre based at Warwick University. It is the single largest automotive research facility in Europe, hosting WMG, Jaguar Land Rover and Tata Motors.
We conducted a full-site audit of their existing waste set-up and delivered a bespoke waste management plan to improve their recycling rates, reduce costs, implement best practice, and meet ESG objectives.
We took a structured approach, initially engaging with key staff and suppliers involved in the waste segregation and management process – such as managers, operations employees, catering teams and cleaners. The focus was to educate staff on what happens to waste once it’s left the building, how recycling happens, and what practical changes they can make on site to increase recycling rates. We tailor the messaging to suit the responsibilities of staff to increase engagement and value.
To complement on-site training, we provide a range of supporting materials:
- Notice boards/screens in kitchenette areas are used for recycling guides and engagement and education resources.
- Information posters used throughout the year to deliver a recycling campaign, displayed on screens in communal areas.
- Provided a toolkit for building management team and resources for occupiers to educate on correct waste segregation.
- Online webinar.
- Arranged a facility tour with occupiers to further engage on best waste management practice
The results speak for themselves. NAIC has achieved 100% landfill diversion and a 54% segregated recycling rate.
Talk to the Zest Recycle team
Zest Recycle can provide personalised training to ensure your team is confident in implementing the waste management programme efficiently.
As experts in recycling and waste management, you can trust our team to effectively educate the team on best practice, waste segregation and how to stay compliant.
Why not StartFresh and talk to us today about your waste management requirements?
If you need our support or advice on any recycling and waste management initiatives, we’re just a phone call away. Contact us here.
Get in Touch
Or give us a call and see how we can help