WINDSOR INTEGRATED SERVICES GROUP
WISG is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when we are liaising with you or when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
WISG may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 15/05/2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and Job title or Position
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or promotional offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
- Where applicable, we will share your business contact data with our selected supply chain and logistic partners. These partners do not lease or sell this data on to any other party
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest, this may include our other related companies within the WISG organisation and associated industry partners.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- You have the right to request the information we hold on at any time either verbally and in writing. WISG will respond to any requests in line with GDPR regulations, which is one month. Written requests can be sent to Windsor Integrated Services Group, Unit 29 Childerditch Industrial Estate, Brentwood, Essex CM13 3HD
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We will not sell or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. We may also share your contact data with specific and relevant supply chain partners, for operational purposes only, e.g. delivery and collection purposes.