The team here at Zest Recycle can provide a wide range of external containers, suitable for all kinds of waste management applications. From wheelie bins through to skips, you can trust our team to create a waste collection solution that works for your business.
Commercial Wheelie Bins
- We will assess the type and volume of waste produced and identify the right size and quantity of wheeled containers to suit your recycling and waste collection needs.
- Standard wheelie bin sizes include: 120, 240, 360, 660 and 1100 litre capacity. 660 and 1100 litre wheeled containers are available in plastic or metal for a more robust solution and can be provided with lockable lids for added security.
- Waste streams best suited for wheelie bins include general waste, mixed recyclables, food and glass waste. They are also better in environments where lower volumes of waste are produced.
- Wheelie bins can be scheduled for daily or weekly collections or on a schedule to meet your requirements.
Front End Loaders (FELs)
- FELs are emptied on site by mobile compaction units (dustcarts) and are ideal for sites that produce larger volumes of compactable waste.
- Standard FEL sizes include: 6, 8 & 10 cubic yards, FELs are enclosed and can be provided lockable, making them an ideal secure waste management solution.
- Waste streams most suitable for FELs include dry mixed recyclables, cardboard and lightweight general waste.
- FELS can be emptied on a regular or ad-hoc collection schedule and can be used as an alternative to wheelie bins where space permits.
? Did you know...
Where recyclable materials, such as cardboard, paper, and plastics are produced in high volume, it is possible to generate a healthy rebate for your business?
- Zest Recycle provides a full range of open and enclosed skips for your commercial and industrial waste requirements.
- Standard skip sizes include: 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14 and 16 cubic yards.
- Skips are suitable for all types of waste, including but not limited to: general waste, metal, wood, WEEE and bulky waste.
- We can provide a regular or an ad-hoc collection service, depending on the nature of your skip hire requirements.
- We can provide a range of roll-on-roll-off skips to suit your commercial and industrial waste needs.
- Standard RORO sizes include: 20, 35 and 40 cubic yards and can be provided in a lockable format for added security.
- Waste streams most suitable for ROROs are light-to-medium density and bulky types of waste including metal, wood, general waste and WEEE.
- We can organise a regular collection service or arrange something more ad-hoc, depending on your needs.
Why Choose Zest?
From the Zest Recycle customer services and account management teams, to our network of supply chain partners, carefully selected to meet our clients' individual needs, we are passionate about delivering the highest level of service at all times.
We work with our clients to streamline processes and optimise collections, cutting waste in every sense and ensuring maximum value is achieved from your recycling and waste resources.
We ensure that you are aware of the latest legislation, advise you on all aspects of compliance and help you implement best practices that ensure you are managing your waste responsibly and compliantly.
Sustainability is the foundation of everything we do. We utilise SME contractors from local communities, helping to reduce carbon and supporting local businesses. We work collaboratively with our clients to make more sustainable waste choices.
Get in Touch
Or give us a call and see how we can help